- Post Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Our Credentials
- 5 Reasons
- Choosing a Resume Service
- Why We Are The Best
- Why We Are Successful
- Our Personalized Services
- About Us
- Executive Resumes
- Professional Resumes
- Job Interviews
- Scannable Resumes
- Career Counseling
- Long Distance Resumes
- Helpful Hints
- The Power of Words
"with your great advice and awesome resume and cover letter ... it was out of 342 applicants in my area they picked me!!"- Ryan See more comments Act now
Better Business Bureau
Accredited A+ Rating
Alfred Mariani Quoted by FoxBusiness.com In a Featured Article about Resume Writing. See "List Work Outside Your Field." Subject of Feature article in the CT Post as a successful author, and frequent guest career advisor on WICC Radio.
99 % customer satisfaction rating-affordable pricing
Once you spend 5 minutes with us on the phone,
you will be convinced that we are the best.
We have real credentials: MBA degree, author, former professor and Fortune 500 executive, 5 star rating. Selecting the right resume service is a critical decision, because your career is an essential part of your life. Therefore, you want to proceed with extreme caution.
- Begin by avoiding the ultra cheap, 1-800 cookie-cutter resume service that makes unrealistic and false guarantees.
- Don't fall for the writing and coaching certifications that can be obtained in a matter of days. You want to work with someone whose credentials took decades to obtain.
- Our credentials are real, and they include: a MBA degree from a top rated college, over 20 years of Fortune 500 executive experience, prior experience as a graduate level professor, numerous publications including books, articles and executive training programs, experience as an executive coach and consultant to major organizations, and keynote public speaker.
- Also look closely at customer testimonials, ours are numerous, heartfelt and real. We don't include just a handful of canned testimonials.
- Our staff is familiar with all industries and all occupations from entry-level on up to CEOs. We perform ongoing market, industry and economic analysis to identify where the opportunities are. We match our clients' skills, experience and education to occupations and industries that will maximize their value and income potential. We become your job coach and mentor, and we are here whenever you need us. We are a family owned company since 1991 and we will be here 20 years from now.
- Once you are a customer of Resumes Etc., you are a part of our extended family. Therefore, you can call us at any time, a month or 5 years from now to ask for career advice. We take the time to guide you and it's free.
- To view our story read about their experiences by clicking here for their testimonials and click here to check out our full credentials