- Post Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Our Credentials
- 5 Reasons
- Choosing a Resume Service
- Why We Are The Best
- Why We Are Successful
- Our Personalized Services
- About Us
- Executive Resumes
- Professional Resumes
- Job Interviews
- Scannable Resumes
- Career Counseling
- Long Distance Resumes
- Helpful Hints
- The Power of Words
"with your great advice and awesome resume and cover letter ... it was out of 342 applicants in my area they picked me!!"- Ryan See more comments Act now
- Most companies now scan resumes using state-of-the-art software to identify keywords.
- Keywords will vary based upon occupation and industry.
- Keywords must also be used to convey value to a prospective employer.
- Employers are focused on one thing only, a "value-added" resume. In other words, what do you bring to the table?
- Your resume must use keywords that convey the
- Your ability to contribute to cost reductions
- Your ability to demonstrate flexibility and achieve lean staffing
- Your ability to contribute to revenue growth
- Your ability to achieve customer excellence, etc.
- If you are an executive, keywords must convey the following:
- Your ability to establish a strategic vision and direction
- Your ability to establish an operational infrastructure
- Your ability to contribute to business development
- Your use of goal setting and performance metrics, etc.
- We incorporate keywords in you cover letter and resume in order to maximize results.
- At Resumes Etc. we understand this trend. Please feel free to review our testimonials to see the results of our efforts.
Copyright © 2012