- Post Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Our Credentials
- 5 Reasons
- Choosing a Resume Service
- Why We Are The Best
- Why We Are Successful
- Our Personalized Services
- About Us
- Executive Resumes
- Professional Resumes
- Job Interviews
- Scannable Resumes
- Career Counseling
- Long Distance Resumes
- Helpful Hints
- The Power of Words
"with your great advice and awesome resume and cover letter ... it was out of 342 applicants in my area they picked me!!"- Ryan See more comments Act now
Long Distance/Out of State Resumés
- Unlike other resume services, we do not create a cookie cutter resume and ask you to do most of the work.
- We conduct telephone interviews, up to an hour or longer, in order to assess your background and marketable skills.
- We incorporate key words into the resume to increase your hit rate.
- We email drafts, up to five revisions, to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- We provide free career counseling (if needed) matching your skills, experience, education, and passion to career options, using our extensive knowledge of industry and economic trends.
- We have worked with clients throughout the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa since 1991.
- Compare our staff credentials, commitment of up to five drafts, and our pricing with competitor services.
- On resumes emailed to clients, we do not allow refunds or charge backs. This is to protect us against individuals who receive our work and then request a chargeback in an attempt to obtain a product at no cost
- We are also committed to our customer and want to protect their interest. So we provide up to 5 revisions at no cost. This ensures our best effort to satisfy our customers.
Copyright © 2012