- Post Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Our Credentials
- 5 Reasons
- Choosing a Resume Service
- Why We Are The Best
- Why We Are Successful
- Our Personalized Services
- About Us
- Executive Resumes
- Professional Resumes
- Job Interviews
- Scannable Resumes
- Career Counseling
- Long Distance Resumes
- Helpful Hints
- The Power of Words
"with your great advice and awesome resume and cover letter ... it was out of 342 applicants in my area they picked me!!"- Ryan See more comments Act now
10 Most Common Résumés Errors
- It's too long.
- It reads like a job description verses a marketing piece.
- It lacks key/action words and fails to excite the reader.
- It lists industry specific terms and acronyms which are unknown to the reader.
- It combines multiple career disciplines and lacks focus in any one specific direction.
- It goes back too far and dates the job candidate.
- It fails to establish a direct correlation between your skills and experience, and the bottom-line objectives of a prospective employer.
- It lacks personality.
- It lacks quantitative and qualitative accomplishments.
- It's ambiguous and confuses the reader about your specific objective, skills and experiences.
Copyright © 2012